Who doesn’t love cruising through sex toy websites and making the ultimate wishlist? Well, what if that wishlist were fulfilled?
This is your chance, courtesy of Ooh Lala! Entering is a snap; check it out.
And on to my wishlist!
1. Dichroic Spiral Curved Shaft Glass Dildo, £145. I’ve been dying to buy into the latest Big Thing to happen to sex toys! I’ve been putting glass in my stretched ears for a while; it’s time my cunt got the same VIP treatment.
2. iKit personal vibrator package, £38. I’m all about finding fun ways to get myself off, and I’m drawn to all the attachments this kit comes with!
3. Penthouse Ultra Powerful Gyrating Massager, £57. (In black, preferably.) I saw this in a sex toy shop a while ago and my inner femme was drawn to the, “Ooooh, SHINY!”
4. The Hitachi Magic Wand, £68. Because I’m starting to wonder if I shouldn’t have this in my collection JUST BECAUSE. Even if it’s too strong for me, I hear it’s a great tool for using on others…!
5. Remote Control Egg Vibrator, £25. I’ve been lusting for a wireless remove control vibrator FOREVER. It’s about time I had one!
6. LELO Lily, £63. (In black.) Because, uhhh… it’s LELO, hello!!! The ultimate in luxury sex toys; and so beyond my budget otherwise.
7. LELO Gigi, £63. Again: it’s LELO! And plus, I love intense G-spot stimulation, so I think this would be a REALLY enjoyable toy.
8. Bondage tape, £10. I love the idea of bondage tape sticking to itself but not the wearer. It sounds like a fun, quick and disposable way to play!
9. I Rub My Pirate Duckie, £21. I’m all for the waterproof toys, and this little guy is so cute!
10. WET Sweet Cherry lube, £9. I’ve always been dubious about flavored lubes since a catastrophic run-in with mint flavored lube, but I love WET lube so I’d like to give this a try.
My grand total: £499! Whew, cutting it close to the mark there.
So hey, if you want your chance to win up to £500 worth of free toys, here’s your opportunity! Get crackalackin’!