I gotta say, I’ve been getting a kick out of reading these Sexy Blogger Award posts. Reading what people view as sexy about themselves – it’s great, whether it be serious and heartfelt or completely goofy! It never dawned on me that I’d actually end up being a recipient of this award, but there you have it! Big, squishy e-hugs to Scarlet of the Femme Fagette for recognizing me as a fellow actually-kinda-boyish femme (yeah, that’s the technical term *wink*) and for counting me as a friend. I’ve got the warm fuzzies going on for real, y’all.
Okay, so now on to the tougher part: naming five sexy things about myself. I guess before I go anywhere else I should let you know this: I really don’t find myself overtly sexy or beautiful or any of those words I should probably revel in. I find myself… average, satisfying on a good day and passable on most other days. Even when I’m dancing I wouldn’t call myself sexy really. There are definitely some overwhelmingly positive feelings associated with my bellydancing, but… well, okay. That’s a big sidetrack. I’ll give it my best shot, so here goes: five sexy things about me.
- The way I quirk my right eyebrow. I don’t know why exactly, but I feel kind of intriguing and awesome when I smirk and quirk my eyebrow. It’s rather fascinating how many thoughts can be conveyed through such a minimalist movement, and the variety of reactions that movement provokes.
- The curve of my ass in well-fitting jeans. ‘Nuff said. Remind me to show you sometime.
- My mods. Well-done mods are sexy on anyone. The body is a canvas and all that.
- The color of my eyes and the fact that I got lucky enough to have my eye color match my favorite color.
- The way I feel in my loose, abstract floral print pajama pants, a tank and a deep-vee sweatshirt thrown on for warmth. I’m so comfortable, yet at the same time showing just a little bit of skin… usually feeling kinda sleepy/happy from just having gotten out of bed… yeah, that’s a nice feeling. And, oddly enough, one of the few times I even come close to feeling “sexy.”
So there you have it, I suppose! Five sexy – or sexyish – things about me. Now to pass it on…
- Kyle of Butchtastic.net because dammit, those sexy butches need some love too and this butch in particular is VERY sexy.
- Kyle’s lover, Roxy over at Uncommon Curiosity because between the two of them, they REALLY sexify my Twitter feed and day in general.
- My partner M, because DUH he’s sexy, that and I want to challenge him to find five sexy things about himself in this rather tumultuous phase of his self-image.
- Nadia the Kinky Librarian, because her ventures in the world of kink and poly are enormously sexy and I truly enjoy her posts in which she shares them!
So there you have it. Sex on, my sexy blogger comrades!